Mighty Mini Session Dress To Express July 2019.
Frank & Bloom
This mini photoshoot happens early on a Sunday morning, before the shops open with barely anyone around. With a changing tent at the ready and my camera in hand we get full use of the cobbled High Street in Guildford town centre. An ideal backdrop for this fun photoshoot which focus’ on your girls love for clothes and produces unique, character filled images you will love forever.
This Mighty Mini Session is for Girls aged 4 – 18 who love to experiment with, and have fun with clothes.
Mini Photography Experience
Dress to Express
Location: Urban setting in Guildford Town
When: Sunday 14th July 2019 (new dates just released 20.06.19)
Time slots available: 7.30am, 8.30am & 9.30am
What is included?
- A questionnaire to understand your girls personality and plan her photoshoot.
- 5 digital images included (you will have a choice of up to 10)
- 30 minute photoshoot
- One outfit change
- Option to purchase more images and products
Do you know of a girl who sounds like any of the following?…
- She is always changing into different outfits and loves to try out different clothes.
- She is always experimenting with her hair, colours of clothes and style.
- She loves to rummage in her mummy’s wardrobe and is often found in all her mum’s clothes, makeup and jewellery?
- She has her own unique style?
- She loves to dress up in superhero outfits, princess outfits or any kind of costume that takes her into to her world of make believe?
- She is a teenager who loves vintage, bohemian, chic, street, grunge, artsy, casual, sophisticated, tomboy, rocker, preppy, a mixture of these, or other styles not mentioned.
Does your girl love to experiment with clothes? Whether she is a pre-teen who loves rummaging through your wardrobe, jewellery and makeup; or a teenager who loves expressing herself through clothes, this is the mini session for her.
With the shops closed, the urban setting of Guildford Town and its old cobbled streets is an ideal backdrop for the Dress To Express Mighty Mini Session.
I encourage parents to let their daughters choose whatever they love to wear. Given the freedom to express themselves on their day, you will end up with images packed with personality.
If any of the above sounds like a girl you know, feel free to share this post on social media below.